So, this is the first time i have ever blogged, and the reason that i wanted to start a blog is because of all the thoughts i am walking around with. Thought about being young and single
For some, the term single is a bless, a freedom. For others it is a curse.
I would like to share my thought with all you guys out there.
I am a 18 year old girl, and something that i dont get in life is love! When people talk about how wonderful love is, i just cant believe them. If a person tells me that he or she is in love, i can not stop my self of thinking, that they are going to be hurt some day. Because isnt that what love is about? Pain ..
I dont know what it is, maybe it is because of my own experiences or just that i want to stay realistic, but sometimes i can not stop thinking that love is a construction, a lie. I dont believe in love in first sight ... i dont believe in love where you are willing to die for another one, but what do i believe in? Regular attraction of the oppisite sex?
Questions about love is well known in our modern society, and in my blogging i will try to find out why it is that i believe in so many things but not the most simpel - and yet most complicated of all - love! I dont get love, i dont get boys, i dont get girls, teenagers, life .... But why ? Thats up to me to find out ...
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar